I am an artist who works on a variety of projects. I'm from Seattle, Washington, so if you're in the area, feel free to poke me!
I have a more formal portfolio posted here: wayofthepixel.net/index.php?to…
(Currently, my hands are full and unavailable to take in more work. Sorry!)
Trying to look for artists? Check this out for advice:
5 tips for finding artists for your game projectEarlier today, my team was at a panel at a convention about game development, namely what it takes to successfully create games as a team. When we asked for a bit of Q&A, somebody came up and asked us...
- Design and development of features defined by designers.
- Reviewing and refactoring code for improvements when needed.
- Helping plan and design new features for the continued improvement of Gaming Colts internal code base.
- Proficient programmer in C# or similar languages.
- Understanding of Object Oriented design
- Knows how to use Git
- Atleast 2 years of programming experience (college is fine).
- Able to present previous code for review.
- Experience working with Unity proper.